Skip to content
- Fixed: Grids: When deleting rows from a grid, sometimes the grid would turn all white. Only in portable version. Now fixed.
- New: Updated the Settings form…removed settings/properties that were not relevant for regular usage.
- Updated: Attributes: Unit and Type dropdown list were not sorted by ideal order.
- Fixed: Attributes: When a new unit is added, depending on work flow, it might not have gotten into a cache which would later give an error if used. Now fixed.
- Fixed: Rule Sets: When adding a new row, if user forgets to select Schema a warning appears but it mentions that wrong column name. Now fixed.